My friend, John Byk tagged me. He did a marvelous audio interview in which I reverted to form and revealed far too much. What form? How much? Go here. Sorry, kids. Here he is in his own words: "Are you gonna be a snob, too good to play with the other kids? Or will you join our silly game. If we do it right, every blogger in the cyber world will get tagged! No one is exempt.
Now, the rules. Sit and stop complaining. I hate whiners! It’s not so awful. You can cut and paste most of it. Geez, you’d think I was making you walk on broken glass. Are we comfortable? Stop twitching. You look like you have ants in your pants. Computers at the ready?
This is a test you can’t fail, guaranteed successful for every participant!! Here is a little video to explain the nature of this game."
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to 5 new friend's blogs/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Questions John posed for me:
1. Favorite vacation spot? I'm been fantasizing about a road trip in my truck with my dog to Santa Fe.
2. Shoe size? 10. Yeah, my feet are firmly planted . . . but where?
3. Favorite celebrity? Going to see a Ryan Gosling movie tomorrow!
4. Cats or dogs? Both. If my cat was more affectionate, I might not have gotten Joey. But I did and now he's my big baby.
5. Satellite or cable TV? Cable
6. Bill Gates or Steve Jobs? Gates
7. Rice or noodles? Wild rice
8. What secret or hidden talent do you have? It's a secret, John.
9. Any pet peeves about people in general? Every human is fodder for a story.
10. Complete this: If I could change one thing in the world it would be.... All religions would be considered irrelevant. Don't be fearful.
11. What do you think about the haircut in my picture above? It suits you.
Here are my questions for the most fortunate taggee's:
1. Beer, wine or mixed drinks?
2. Time in your life that you consider was your prime?
3. Style of art in your home?
4. Favorite aspect of nature?
5. What languages do you speak?
6. If you're a parent, what is it you enjoy most about it?
7. If a family member was a sociopath, how would you deal with her/him?
8. If you had to lose one of your primary senses, would it be sight, hearing, smell, taste or touch?
9. Pajamas, nightgown or nude?
10. Have you ever stepped in dog shit and how did you feel about it?
11. What is your second favorite creative outlet?